Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Nifty View for this week.

                                               This is my first blog post on Nifty trading. I intend to use this blog as a log of my trading activity. I am a 23 year old , dribbling with stock markets from past 2 years. I am not an experienced trader or investor. I would consider myself as a guy who trades on opportunities rather than technical or fundamental analysis.
                                                My journey so far made decent amount of money in stocks and commodities to keep my self recharged for the next bull run (I'm expecting after a crash ). I still believe I have one more year to accumulate my funds to invest in the bull run. I haven't seen any bull run's in my stock career but read about them a lot. Let's see how I will ride the wave.  I would be updating my daily thoughts and my views on stocks here.
                                                I will also share my investments and my portfolio suggestions and articles here . so that everyone can see the live performance of my stocks. I will also share my views on investing and my thoughts on the stock markets.                                                                         

Nifty Future is trading @ 5130 now. Nifty future was in discount for the whole month and it reversed yesterday. Nifty is quoting at a premium of 5 points which is very good for bullish traders who are on the long side.  upcoming days Nifty would be higly volatile since two major events RBI policy on 18th june and greece election results.
                                              RBI is expected to cut the rates since IIP came at a very meagre growth of 0.12% . If the RBI don't cut the rates on mid quarter review date 18th june Nifty is expected to go and retest the levels of 4800 again.


My take for now : short nifty around 5180 with Stop loss of 5250. Buy out of money options if you don't want to take too much risk . my target is nifty would test atleast 4900 by the end of this month. if things don't pan out as expected. But that said if the greece elections and RBI policy turnout to be positive we can see nifty moving ahead breaking targets of 5400. So keep a tab on the news and trade safely.


Technical stuff :
                            The recent run up in nifty is not supported by volume if you look at the chart.


Image courtesy : hbjcapital.com I am a regular reader of this blog and I would suggest everyone
to read/follow this blog since it is a gold mine of financial information.

 Key take aways from the chart : volume seems to be drying up. Hence wait for an exact signal as per the VSA trading strategy to pounce upon the opportunity.

Upcoming events which will impact nifty trend
Greece election result
Inflation data
RBI : 18th JUNE .

No comments:

Post a Comment